Saturday, February 4, 2012

This is a battle, and it’s your final last call...

So one week everything is absolutely perfect. Then the next week you ignore my messages and calls. How does this happen? And a better question would be, what did I do even?!
I guess we just don’t understand each other anymore. I thought we had something good going on but I guess I was wrong.
Maybe you’re at school, maybe not. I’m sure in a week or so you’ll text me, you always seem to.
I tried not caring about your “party” side and it was pretty easy for the most part. Hopefully this blows over soon…
I don’t feel like I did anything wrong. If anyone did, it’s you probably. I mean I don’t drink and party every night like you. At least I’m mature and know when to party and when it’s time to grow up and be serious about life. I know what I want to do with my life, do you? Probably not. I have the rest of senior year planned, I’ve chosen the college I want to attend this coming fall, and I already have decided what I want to major in. My guess is that you haven’t thought about any of the things, well minus going to OTC. I’m growing up and leaving behind all the childish things. I’m maturing but I feel like you’re not.
I know what I want to do with my life and I’m not about to let anyone hold me back. I want things to work out with us but I can’t be the only one trying. It takes two. I know you said that in a relationship, the right one, things should just work without having to try. That’s not entirely true.
Let’s work together. It can’t be that hard. It’s time to grow up though, that’s for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment